TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
(1) any course that our customers have booked onto will not be refunded if the client fails to show up or cancels within six weeks of the course taking place.
(2) If we have to cancel a course that clients have been booked onto we will either offer a full refund or offer an alternative date for the course to run on.
(3) Each course is clearly described in its content and listing and clients can expect to experience a course fitting the description we have listed, this will be subject to the following, (a) the client arriving on time for the workshop, (b) The client being in good health and fit for the tasks of the course, (c) the client pays attention to the given instructions and information given to them throughout the course.
(4) Public Liability, We have a £5,000,000 insurance cover in place should our client be injured through our neglegence. However if our clients are neglegent and do not behave in a responsible manner throughout the course we will not accept responsibility for their saftey and may remove them from the course without refunding the cost of the course.
(5) Shipping costs are not applicable to courses.
(6) VAT We are currently un registered for VAT so we will not be adding this tax to your course cost.